Notice: March Manufacturing is open during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
About March Pumps
March Manufacturing began in 1954 as a job shop performing precision machining for the aircraft industry. In 1955, March developed its first pump for removing cooling coil condensation. Our first magnetic drive pump came out in 1962. In the late 60’s, March ceased operating in the aircraft industry to concentrate on pumps.
Originally located in Skokie, IL, a suburb of Chicago, March moved in 1968 to Glenview, IL to a larger building to better accommodate the increasing demand for sealless pumps.
The company was founded by William Zimmermann. Since the beginning, March has been managed by the Zimmermann family, and continues today.
March Manufacturing is located in Glenview IL, a suburb of Chicago. March has been located solely at this 120,000 square facility since 1967 and all assembly is done in house. This facility also houses all of March’s many machines used to manufacture the plastic and metal sub components.
Our mission is to ensure high quality pumps for a variety of applications.